Another award! Wow! I can hardly believe my luck! After a few days of getting my very first award nomination, I got my second! Wow, this is like a dream come true! *tries to calm self down so that she can continue with the post*
Anyway, I have the very cool mypersonalteenlife to thank for this nomination! Thank you so much! And, anyone who hasn’t checked her out yet, do it now!
The rules for this award are so:
1. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you. (Done! But anyway, THANK YOU AGAIN!)
2. Share five facts about yourself to your readers.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs and post their link.
4. Notify all the nominees via their social media/blogs.
5. Pass the rules on to them.
Okay! Let’s do this! (HAHA)
Five facts about me:
1) I am a very moody person. I can go from a stormy mood to a sunshiny mood very quickly. Although, for anyone who’s suspicious, no, I’m not bipolar. It might be the hormones, but I think I’ve always been a little moody. [Anyone wants a secret? The first time my ex saw me in person (my classroom), he was so surprised when he saw me go from shouting at someone, to greeting another pleasantly. He said it was cute.] But, yes. I’m not bipolar. I’ve taken a psychological quiz online. It says I’m not bipolar. So there!
2) I aspire to go to med school, and hopefully go on to specialize in psychiatry and become a super awesome psychiatrist. That’s one half of what I want. The other half wants to go on to become a writer. (I’m very conflicted right now. I really don’t see the point of studying half my life away, but then again, I’ve wanted to do this for as long as I can remember. Decisions, decisions.)
3) There are a lot of pretty colours out there, but the colour for me is black. I also like shades of blue. I also like black clothes, black shoes, and black pens. I find my black hair very plain, though. One day, I want a blue or a red dip dye.
4) Er, this is tough to think. I do, however, write. I’ve written quite a few times for the Times of India Student Edition (some editions of that go all over India), and have had my stuff in the Times of India twice or thrice, too. I’ve also had an original short story published in the Estrade Magazine, which is a special magazine for writers. Yay me!
5) What more? I’ve been a national finalist for a Spell Bee. But as of recently, I think I’ve forgotten how to spell. Irony much? I have a dog. She’s around ten years old. Her name is Misty, and she’s a Dachshund. I am fifteen, I turn sixteen this year. I can think of nothing now.
I’m very bad at this stuff, so sorry if the facts were stupid! xD
Now, the nominations!
2) Everything and Nothing
3) Gaurav Chaplot
4) Just Call Me Elm Or Something…
5) thoughts of a troubled mind.
6) Mageowl’s Blog
7) Every Word You Say
10) Open nomination! Anyone can do this! xD
So, that’s it for this post! Once again, a huge thank you to mypersonalteenlife for nominating me!
Lots of love,