I’m doing another award post. God knows what’s happening. Eep! Anyway, a huge thank you to the super amazing Ayushi for this nomination. She’s great – check her out, if you haven’t yet! Woo!
Wow. Didn’t know I was versatile. Haha! Thanks again, ya!
The rules are as follows!
- Post the award nomination on your blog, thank the person who nominated you. Include the link to their blog on the post. Done, done, and done!
- Post 7 interesting facts about yourself by answering the questions from the person who nominated you, then ask 7 questions of your own to be answered by your nominees.
- Nominate 15 bloggers, include links to their blogs.
- Display the award on your blog.
So, we’re all set! Time for Ayushi’s questions! And here they are!
- Do you believe in magic?
Why, yes I do. Of course I do.
- If you could change one thing about you, what would it be?
My temper and impulsiveness and my face and my rudeness and my hair and the way I get so bored so easily and sigh. But wait. Is it one thing if I say it all at once? 😛
- If you were given a superpower, what would it be?
INVISIBILITY ALL THE WAY!
- If you could bring one fictional character to life who would he/she be? Why?
Sherlock Holmes. One that looks exactly like the BBC one. Cause braingasms. Have you seen him? he’s like a walking ball of female fantasies.
- Which is the one song that you currently relate to?
I like how the word ‘currently’ is mentioned there. Like, you know me. You know I find new songs to love every day, so you’ll ask me the one I love right now. Nice person. Anyway, I would say The Reason, by Hoobastank. But I like that song, and don’t relate to it. I don’t relate to a lot of love songs. I’m kinda messed up in the love department. Anyway, the song I relate to is Sweet Nothing by Calvin Harries ft. Florence Welch.
- Have you ever been heart-broken?
I’ve been heartbroken in the sense that I once told this guy I really liked him and he said he’s flattered but he doesn’t like me back. And that was it. Even with my ex boyfriends, it was always like, never love. So, no. I’ve never been heartbroken. But yes, I’ve been heartbroken in the sense that Switchfoot came to India and not to my city.
- If you were stuck in a zombie apocalypse and were going to die tomorrow what would your last wish be? ( except of course to live :P)
To lose my virginity to Fred Weasley or maybe Draco Malfoy or… I don’t even know. Joshua Anthony Brand.
So that was it for the questions! Cool questions, by the way. 😛
Now, for the nominations! I really don’t know this – everyone I nominate ends up having the same nomination from other people already! Wow! You guys are so awesome, so naturally you have been nominated before! 😛
I’m not gonna nominate anyone now, because I think all of you are awesome and well, nominated already. 😛
So that’s that!
My question is just one: What do YOU imagine falling in love to be like? (That is if you haven’t been in love before. If you have been in love before, explain that. Or you can make something up. Your call. This is one of those long explanatory questions. Just saying.)
If anyone decides to accept this award, please let me know! Again, thanks a lot to Ayushi for this nomination!