As I mentioned in my previous post, I was nominated for the Miranda Sings award by the awesome Shubby a very long time ago (sorry about that), and I have decided to finally sit down and do this.
First and foremost, a thank you to the amazing Shubby, she’s so great, ARGH, she’s awesome. Check her out if you haven’t yet, her posts are so cool.
Anyway, let’s get on with this award! The rules are so:
* Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you. Done!
* Include the featured image on your blog post. Done below!
* Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
* List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
* Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart.)
Yay, let’s begin!
Seven things about myself… I feel like I keep talking about me all the time, which does make sense because this is a blog focused on what shit I do in my life, but still… *poker face*
- I don’t know if I have mentioned this before, but I’m pretty obsessive and at times. I don’t like it when my food runs into each other on my plate, and by chance it happens, mom sees me face, sighs, and gets me a new plate and serves me food then. 😐 Also, I must, MUST make my bed before I sleep. I dust it off, brush away the wrinkles and creases, put the pillows in an orderly manner, and lay out the sheets. Even when I am sleeping somewhere else and not at home. 😐
- I don’t like letting my hair out very often. It gets very hot very quickly, and I’d rather put my hair up in a messy bun at home, rather than have it down and get everywhere, in my face or eyes. I get very annoyed. (When we were hanging out the other day, I had my hair down when me and the boyfriend were kissing, okay, and my hair was getting everywhere! I was getting frustrated, and he was laughing! How mean!) This is weird, because almost all the girls I know, love hanging out in their PJs with their hair let down. I don’t. I think it’s work, and too HOT I NEED THE AC.
- I can’t sing, I can’t dance, I can’t cook, I can draw decent and paint average and sketch good-ish, I can read slightly faster than average, I have an empty wine bottle on my desk, my biology teacher told mum that my diagrams are the best in class, I suck at physics practicals, I have thigh high converse boots which I’ve never worn, I own only one pair of heels, I love the colors black and some shades of blue, I get on better with people older to me in contrast to people younger than me, and I love pizza.
- I don’t really have a sweet tooth. I can eat candy and chocolate, but not many desserts. After two or three bites, I feel like I’ve had wayyyy too much. Also, I don’t like white chocolate and dark chocolate.
- I’ve tasted quite a bit of alcoholic stuff, and I just don’t see why people like it! It is so bitter!
- I am what one might call a worrier. I worry about the most trivial things. I asked my friends if they would still be friends with me even if I failed the math test for the chapter I did not study. I am also a bit dramatic. 😐
- I own the absolutely bare minimum in makeup, okay? But I love watching makeup tutorials by all these YouTubers, like makeup hacks, how to apply your eyeliner, contouring, etc. I’m really weird, because I would probably never use these tips. But, you know. Something to do. 😐
Well, here it is! Something to laugh about, I am sure. Do tell me if you laughed. I laugh at myself all the time (though it usually transforms to crying at myself… LOL, okay), so please, do tell me if you did, as well. 🙂
EVERYBODY WHO READS THIS IS NOMINATED!
Yay, I’m so cool, everybody must hate me. Oops… Basically, do it. It’s fun, you get to think about yourself, and you can also make yourself feel better about the fact that you can apply better lipstick than Miranda in the picture. Okay? Yay!
I think I just need some sleep, I have class tomorrow, anyway.
So, okay, signing off for the night,